Giving to Beechwood
Beechwood has had phenomenal success in positively affecting the lives of many families. We’re not finished yet . . .
Beechwood could never have come this far without the generous gifts of donors. Supporting students and their families on their educational journey is a time-intensive and people-intensive process. Additionally, creating and maintaining facilities that are safe and conducive to learning is a significant and worthwhile investment. The cost of each student’s education is heavily subsidized. While every family pays tuition to the extent that they can, the actual cost of providing a quality education – over $20,000 per year per student – is far beyond a Beechwood’s family’s reach.
There is no shortage of ways you can help the students of Beechwood School.
- Many donors prefer to make a gift of unrestricted funds, relying upon the school’s administration to determine how their donation can best be utilized.
- Some individuals and families choose to support an individual child by helping to finance that student’s education–providing access and opportunities that may not otherwise be available.
- Beechwood’s endowment fund provides donors with an opportunity to sustain the school’s work for years to come.
- Donations targeting Beechwood’s enrichment programs in visual arts, performing arts, and outdoor education provide the necessary materials and resources to allow students to develop skills and confidence in these important areas of self expression and exploration.
- Beechwood’s technological needs continue to grow with equipment, curriculum, staffing and training in our effort to provide our students with the 21st century skills they need to be successful in high school, college and in the workforce.
We invite you to explore these and other ways of making your own personal contribution to the work of Beechwood School.
For more information or to set up a visit to our campus, please contact:
Donate to Beechwood
Tip: When inputting the amount, don’t use a dollar sign. Numbers and decimal point only.